• 登錄 English Version

    您當前的位置: 首頁 > 英耐動態 > 英語干貨 > 商務談判(二):如何優雅地討價還價(上)
    英耐動態

    商務談判(二):如何優雅地討價還價(上)

    文章來源:英耐商務英語 上傳時間:2020-04-23 瀏覽次數:693次



    價格談判是商務談判中重要而微妙的一環,買賣雙方需要不斷地試探、周旋,它直接決定著交易的走向。在這場心理博弈中,話術表達的重要性不言而喻,表明態度的同時也要盡力體現出禮貌和誠意,讓我們來看看如何優雅地討價還價吧!


    Various Ways of Expression in Price Haggling

    價格談判常用句型


    1. When encouraging the buyer to accept our offer we may hear such expressions as:

    · With an eye to future business, we agree to grant you 1% discount, as a special accommodation.

    · In order to promote our business connections, we may grant you a special discount of 1%, as a special inducement.


    2. When both parties have agreed on the price we may hear such expressions as:

    · I think we can conclude the business./come to terms./place an order.


    3. When the seller is trying to defend his offer we may hear such expressions as:

    · This is our lowest price.

    · There is no room for reducing the price.

    · We are sure the goods will sell like hot cakes.



    4. When the buyer is trying to beat down the price we may hear such expressions as:

    · Your price is too high for us to accept.

    · For an attractive order, I’m sure you’ll give us a competitive price.

    · If you insist on your price, we can hardly come to terms.


    5. When a suggestion for compromise is made we may hear such expressions as:

    · May I put it this way that we meet each other half way to fill the gap?

    · May I suggest that we go half way?


    6. When trying to ease an awkward disagreement we may hear any party say such expressions as:

    · In view of the friendly relations between us,we are willing to hold negotiations with you again.

    · After considering the long standing relations between us,we are willing to hold negotiations with you again.



    Dialogue One: Talking about Price

    價格談判對話(一)


    Scene: Mr. Wang, the seller and Mr. John have had a nice cooperation for many years. Not long ago, they arrived at another agreement, with most of the details remaining unchanged, excepting the price, which keeps changing in the international market.


    In order to come to cooperative terms, the buyer has invited the seller to Hong Kong for a more intimate talk. Now let’s have a careful look at what happens in the negotiation.




    Mr Wang: Mr. John, So nice to see you here in Hong Kong.

    王先生:約翰先生, 能在香港與您面談我確實感到非常高興。


    Mr John:I’ve been looking forward to an opportunity to continue cooperating with you.

    約翰先生:我一直在盼望著能有機會與貴方繼續合作。


    Mr Wang: I am very sorry, I haven’t been able to make an offer in time.

    王先生:非常抱歉,我們沒能給你方及時報盤。


    Mr John: That’s all right. I know what it has been with you. Any improvement?

    約翰先生:這沒關系,我知道你們的處境,現在情況怎么樣了?


    Mr Wang: Do you mean our commodity supply?

    王先生:你說的是供貨情況?


    Mr John: Yes.

    約翰先生:是的。


    Mr Wang: Luckily, Much better than before. Whatever is the case, we’ll surely first meet you need.

    王先生:很走運,供貨情況有所好轉。對于你們所需要的數量我們一定給予滿足。


    Mr John: As for the quantity, we can talk it over some other time. Shall we decide on the price first?

    約翰先生:至于數量,我們以后再談,還是先把價格定下來吧。


    Mr Wang: We’ve made it clear in our offer.

    王先生:在我方報盤時,已說明價格了。


    Mr John: Your price was too much on the high side for anyone to accept. That’s why we’ve invited you to Hong Kong for a face-to-face discussion.

    約翰先生:你們的價格太高,無法接受。所以我邀請你們來香港面談。



    Mr Wang: I take it for granted that you know what it is with the market and the existing price. With dramatic rise in production cost and transportation expense, we’ve had to adjust our price.

    王先生:也許你們對市場情況及現價是了解的。目前由于成本及運費都漲了,我們不得不調整價格。


    Mr John: I am afraid I just can’t agree with you. You know The Canadians price is lower than yours.

    約翰先生:恐怕不能這樣說吧,加拿大就比你方價格低。


    Mr Wang: But don’t you think price can’t be taken separately from quality?

    王先生:不過,談價格總不能不考慮產品質量吧。


    Mr John: It goes without saying that your quality is excellent, but it doesn’t justify such a high price.

    約翰先生:你們的質量是無可非議的, 但價格實在有問題。


    Mr Wang: Okay. If you can’t accept the price, may I have your suggestion?

    王先生:好吧,既然如此,那么你們的價格意見如何?


    Mr John: Frankly, your price is 15% higher than that in American market. If you can see your way to get it down to that level, we may consider a possibility to accept.

    約翰先生:坦白地講, 你方價格比美國市場價格高出15%,如果你們能降到這個水平,我們可以考慮。



    Mr Wang: Are you kidding, my friend? It was already a historical figure. Things have long since been changed.

    王先生:實在令人吃驚,這已是歷史數字了,現在情況不同了。


    Mr John: If you don’t believe, you may have a look at this quotation sheet.

    約翰先生:如果不信, 我這里有一分報價單。


    Mr Wang: Oh, my god! If it were really so, it seemed there is nothing more I can do but grant you a special discount of 10%. How do you like it?

    王先生:我的天哪!約翰先生,我看這樣吧,降價10%,怎么樣?


    Mr John: In view of our friendly partnership, I’ll accept it.

    約翰先生:看在老伙伴的份上,我就同意了。


    Mr Wang: I’m so glad that we have finally settled the price.

    王先生:很高興我們終于把價格定下來了。


    Mr John: Let’s leave other details for this afternoon, shall we?

    約翰先生:今天下午我們在洽談其他條件,好嗎?


    Mr Wang: Fine.

    王先生:好。


    “成單前的臨門一腳”— 價格談判,對成單起著關鍵作用?!盁o針對性報價”、“無實質性讓步”、“無效挽留”……常用的價格談判套路越來越不流行,以上小耐姐特意整理的價格談判的“話術秘笈”記得收藏并運用起來哦,內力和外功一同修煉才能成就專業領域的大俠!


    更多價格談判的經典句型、實戰對話請關注下期小耐姐的更新哦,或者干脆致電021-22060635/22060638,讓英耐教練給你上課吧!

    點擊咨詢方案

    搂搂抱抱亲亲摸摸,果冻传媒国产剧情陈小纭,白丝制服校花被啪到喷水性