文章來源：英耐商務英語 上傳時間：2020-05-29 瀏覽次數：353次
在同事眼里，你是trouble maker，還是問題解決者；是抱怨求助型，還是技能精通者；是言不達意style，還是結果展示者？5分鐘帶著思路，完整表述一個case的方案，Making short presentations的能力尤為關鍵。之前，小耐姐帶大家學習了不同維度刻意練習演講技巧。今天帶你領略一下，高效簡報速成大法。
簡報呈現三原則 Expressing Yourself in a Logical Way
< 內容 CONTENT >
Well planned; clear, logical structure
Clear explicit links between parts
Full of relevant information
Contains an introduction and conclusion
< 表達 DELIVERY >
Clear & fluent speech at suitable volume
Use of pauses for emphasis
Natural spoken language
< 肢體語言 BODY LANGUAGE >
Use of body to increase meaning
No nervous or distracting gestures
Lots of eye contact with audience
Confident, positive, relaxed attitude
表達的邏輯性 Expressing Yourself in a Logical Way
< 順序很重要 >
Sequence Markers：These signal the time or sequence relationship between two or more stages
First/first of all/initially/to start with/the first step/at the first stage
Second/secondly/the second step/at the second stage
Third/thirdly/the third step/at the third stage
Next/subsequently/the next step/at the next stage
Finally/the final step/at the final stage
< 舉個栗子 >
a. First there was the market research plan, then the market survey itself and finally pricing and forecasts.
b. Initially, we looked into the option of X, however, we then also considered Y, but we finally opted for Z.
< 劃重點 Points to Note >
1. Prepare your report beforehand and present it in an organized way. If the reporting meetings you attend are regular, try to use the same basic structure for each of your reports so that participants know what to expect.
2. Sign post the stages of your report with clear sequence markers so that your listeners can follow your report easily.
3. Reports should be concise and on the point. However,be careful to be complete – do not miss any relevant information that is needed to deliver the listeners.
4. Be prepared to clarify your information when clarification is requested.
5. Be ready for the interruptions from the chairperson or other persons'present.
常用練習句式 Free-speaking Practice – Useful Language
< 開門見山 Introduction >
My presentation will take around about 10 minutes. If you have any questions, I’ll be happy to answer them at the end of my talk.
< 敲黑板 Main section >
First of all, I’d like to look at … Any questions so far? Secondly, … I must emphasize that … The question is …
I’d like to turn your attention to … You will see that … As you can see from the graph … The figures show that …
If I can just side-track for a moment, … As I mentioned earlier, … I’ll come back to that in a moment. Now let’s move on to the question of …
This brings me to my last point, which is … As you know, … In general, … On the other hand, … Finally, …
< 總結一下 Conclusion >
In conclusion, let me briefly go through the main points again. First I talked about …, then I described …, and finally I ….
Alright, that’s all I want to present today. Let me finish with a huge thanks to everyone. Thank you so much for your attention.
And now, if you have any questions, I’ll be happy to try and answer them.